Help us to introduce the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Norwich.
We are a warm-hearted, Christ-centred, Bible-teaching church, near the centre of a vibrant and historic city.
Finance and Office Administrator
We are looking for someone with relevant administrative experience to join our dedicated staff team to manage our day to day financial processes and accounting at Holy Trinity so that they effectively support the running of the church and its ministries.
The successful candidate will:
· Be self-motivated and flexible
· Be able to relate well as part of a diverse staff team
· Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
· Pay close attention to detail in all areas of financial and administrative work
· Be able to communicate financial matters and systems accurately and effectively
· Be highly organised
Purpose of the role
· To administer the church’s financial processes and accounting systems in accordance with relevant charity regulations
· To support and work alongside the Treasurer to ensure strong financial governance and timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting
· To carry out a range of other administrative roles as they arise within the church office, under the direction of the Church Administrator
To see the full job description please click here
An application form can be found here
Contact the Rector
or the Church Office
for an informal conversation.
If you are interested in volunteering at Holy Trinity, why not check out some of our ministries and opportunities to get involved here. For more information, please get in touch with the church office. Thank you.